Let’s just get it out there: I love shopping. I especially enjoy shopping when I can purchase items online from the comfort of my home, with the simple click of a button. Online shops are some of my favorite places to browse. Having a blog myself, I think it is important to help other people achieve their dreams whenever possible. Not to mention, most independent online shops have unique products, amazing quality, and a great attention to detail. I find many online boutiques through Etsy, Instagram and Facebook. Due to my immense fondness of self-run shops, I thought I would share my favorite ones with you today! This post is not sponsored, I just absolutely adore these shops and hope you will too! Disclaimer: I do not own any of these pictures, all rights reserved to the shop owners.
1. Made With Love Jewelry – Massachusetts-based jewelry store with an affinity for unique necklaces, earrings, bracelets and so much more! This isn’t the first time I’ve talked about this shop in my blog, and most likely won’t be the last. Many Disney themed designs, all created by owner, Shana Cohen.
2. eff.Y.bee – A jewelry company based in New York that inspires and empowers women to “follow their bliss.” Many boho necklace, bracelet, and ring styles, as well as sorority design options.
3. Aritzia – This boutique is a more well known, as it has locations across the U.S and Canada. I just recently learned of Aritzia however, and I must say that I love their site! Aritzia has it all: from sweaters, to pants, to basics, and everything in between. I’m in love.
4. Ivory Ella – Connecticut based; Offers preppy, adorable, and affordable elephant-themed clothing and accessories, plus a portion of proceeds goes to the Save the Elephants Organization.
5. Planning Roses – After purchasing my own Lilly Pulitzer planner, I have become obsessed with all things planning/decorating related! It’s actually my new obsession, but I’m totally okay with that. The shop, Planning Roses, offers a wide variety of stylish stickers – perfect for embellishing a notebook, planner or journal. These nail polish stickers are my absolute favorites – I’ve never seen anything like them!
I hope I’m not the only one addicted to online shopping! What are your favorite online boutiques?
P.S. Don’t forget to follow my Instagram @marielelena_ 😉