I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, but now that Thanksgiving is officially over and November is coming to a close, its time to start thinking about gift ideas. Last year, I made a Christmas gift guide for her, for him, and for the kids. You can check those out here! This edition however, is for the beauty lover in your life – whether that be your mom, friend, or significant other 🙂 My guide features the hottest gifts in beauty this year. Whatever you choose, I am sure your recipient will love!
- The first gift I recommend for a makeup lover is actually something I have been wanting myself! This Laura Mercier highlighter looks absolutely stunning! The shade I really want is Devotion, but there are a variety of shades that should work for every skin tone. The face illuminator retails for $44 and is available at Sephora and the Laura Mercier website.
2) Next up is this Fresh Sugar Lip set! I have their lipstick in Petal and I absolutely love it. Gorgeous color and smells amazing! Pick up this holiday set at Sephora for $50.)
3) The Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay palette is one of the latest additions to Tarte’s eyeshadow collection. This palette features a stunning array of mattes, along with 4 shimmers. This is available at Sephora and Ulta – retails for $54.
4) Red beautyblender!! A cult favorite, the beauty blender sponge, is one of the best tools for applying makeup. I love to use mine for foundation, blush, concealer and so much more! This red color is perfect for the holiday season. Sold at Sephora for $20.
5) Next up on my list of gift picks is customizable! Buy your friend, girlfriend, or practically any makeup lover an empty palette and a gift card that he/she can use to purchase the eyeshadow shades of their choosing. If you want to make it a little more personal, fill half the palette with shades you enjoy, and let the recipient pick the rest. Brands such as MAC, Makeup Forever, Buxom, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and theBalm all offer customizable palette options.
6) Second to last is a face mask! Who doesn’t enjoy a little bit of at home pampering 😉 The GLAMGLOW facemask is on my Christmas list for sure. They actually sell a smaller set of single use masks as well, so now you don’t have to spend $69 on the full pot! Check out the $22 set at Sephora, link above.
7) This last gift idea is something I have heard great things about! The Smashbox Master Class Palette: Lighting Theory just recently went on sale at Sephora, and I thought I would mention it. This palette contains everything: from color correctors, to blushes, to bronzers, to eyeshadows! It retails for $45 (was $65) at Sephora.
I hope you found this holiday gift guide helpful! As I was finishing this post up I also wanted to mention that the Sephora Favorites kits are always great gift guide options as well – especially for someone who may be a bit more picky with their makeup. Those sets range from $25+ typically, and you can find them online or in store at Sephora.
Let me know what gift idea is your favorite! What are you giving your friends this year, and what’s on your holiday wishlist?
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored, and all ideas are my own.